We’ve released a new video and it’s not an explanation of hot new technology. In fact, it’s easy to assume that this subject hasn't changed in 100 years.
About This Video:
Many of our wonderful supporters are libraries and librarians. In talking with them, we discovered that one of the biggest challenges they face is one of perception.
To many, libraries are relics. In the age of Google, Amazon and Wikipedia it’s easy to think that libraries haven’t changed; that they are from a by-gone era. But the truth is, they have evolved and this video explains how and why. It teaches:
- Why information is the real focus of every library
- How the Internet has impacted libraries
- Why more information isn’t always better
- How libraries and librarians help us navigate information
- What you are likely to find in libraries today
How to Use This Video
This video is designed for use by libraries, librarians and anyone who has a stake in their success. Our hope is that it can be used to introduce patrons and the public to why libraries matter more today than ever before.
Free, Shareable Version: