When it comes to research, search engines are not enough.
Waiting just out of their sight is a world of valuable resources called the Hidden or Deep Web and understanding it makes research more effective. This video is perfect for schools or libraries who need better ways to teach research.
What it Teaches:
This video is designed to highlight the major differences between the normal web sites we see in search results and the databases, services and websites that are found in the Hidden or Deep Web. It teaches:
- How deep web resources are different than public websites and search results
- Why deep web resources don’t appear in search results
- Why deep web resources often require special permissions or payment
- Where to find free access to the deep web
- How the deep web is used in research and everyday situations
Watch the full video now