The Original Explainers
In 2007, we made the first explainer videos of the YouTube era and have earned over 50 million video views.
In 2012, we wrote the definitive book on the subject: The Art of Explanation. It’s been translated into 8 languages.
Today, we're creating videos, visuals and courses designed to help you explain with confidence.
Resources that help make explaining easy:
Get Creative with Cut-outs
Make your next creative project remarkable using our library of 3,388 original, matching visuals.
Built for explanation, our Cut-outs are designed to keep the focus on your message. Download high resolution images to your computer and use them in presentations, documents, training materials, videos and more.
Learn more Search Library
Learn to Create Readable Videos
Create animated videos using ONLY presentation software like PowerPoint or Keynote. Make videos in hours vs days.
Our online course, with 5 hours of video instruction, provides everything you need.
Curious? Watch a Readable Video.
Start for Free at the Explainer Academy
- Save time with short introductions
- Get everyone on the same page
- Entertain and enlighten
- Embed videos on your webpage
- Download videos for your classroom
- Get new videos as they're published
- Make students smile!
- Access 1000s of visuals
- Use to create animated videos
- Add personality to presentations
- Develop informative graphics
- Search our huge, growing library
- Download PNG, EPS or SVG files
- Access packs of related visuals
- Make your project remarkable!
- Develop powerful explanation skills
- Learn to create explainer videos
- Participate online, on your schedule
- Download guides and templates
- Learn from 60+ videos
- Purchase once, have it forever
- Earn the influence you deserve!
Never Miss a New Video
Join the 12,000+ subscribers who get our monthly newsletter with new videos, discounts, and free resources.