Below we’ve answered common questions. Please contact us if you need more.
Payment and Membership
- This is an annual membership. Can I pay monthly?
- Do you accept purchase orders?
- Do you have a non-profit discount?
- Does membership pricing change based on usage?
- If I buy a membership for my organization, how do others access the library?
- Why do your videos have a watermark?
- Why would I pay for membership if I can watch the videos on your website?
- I've seen a few of your videos for free on the Web. Why would I pay for them here?
- How do members use your videos?
- Can I cancel my membership?
- Can I preview the videos you have in the library?
- Can I display videos on my publicly available website?
- Can I upload Common Craft videos to YouTube or other public video sharing services?
- Can I resell Common Craft videos, cut-outs, or videos I make with cut-outs?
- Can I offer Common Craft videos for embed or download, or share a video file or image file?
- Can I have a custom video for my project?
- How can I suggest a new video?
- Are videos available in other languages? Captions?
- I have the DIY Explainer plan, why do I still see watermarks on the videos or only see the transcripts?
- What are Cut-outs?
- Can I make a Common Craft Style video with your Cut-outs?
- How are Cut-outs delivered?
- Once I download the Cut-outs, do I need to keep my membership?