This post was published in the Common Craft Newsletter. Subscribe here
This video is for educators and students who are on the front lines of this phenomenon. By understanding cyberbullying, we can take steps to reduce the harm it causes.
Using a simple example of a cyberbully in action, this video follows a bully’s tools, motivations, and tactics. It also covers what can be done by adults and fellow students to stop the bully and prevent further problems. It teaches:
- Why cyberbullying represents a problem
- How cyberbullies use the internet to threaten and harass others
- What motivates cyberbullies
- What adults and students can do to help the bullied students
- What adults and students can do to prevent problems
Watch the video on CommonCraft.com.
If you're looking for more resources on cyberbullying and prevention, see https://www.stopbullying.gov.