We've published a new video that explains Private or Incognito Browsing.
Using a web browser in "private" or "incognito" mode can be a useful and responsible way to navigate the web. Unfortunately, these versions of web browsers are not easy to understand. This video explains why private or incognito browsing matters and how to use it effectively.
What it Teaches:
Modern web browsers come with two versions: the normal version and one that provides for “private” or “incognito” browsing. Using this feature can be helpful, and using it effectively requires an understanding of what it does and why. This video teaches:
- What information web browsers save when you visit websites
- Why this information is saved
- What makes private or incognito browsers different
- Why private browsing is not truly private
- What makes provide browsing useful