Have you ever heard the term "Death by PowerPoint"? It's a reference to presentations that are disorganized and go on forever. It's a plague and we want to help.
What it Teaches:
All great presentations have one thing in common: they are well organized. This video illustrates how to plan your next presentation so that your audience easily understands what you have to say. It teaches:
- Why effective presentations matter
- How to organize and group ideas using sticky notes
- How to use an outline to develop specific points
- How to move your points into PowerPoint or Keynote slides
- Why visuals are important and how to use them