We've all received emails that wasted time and left us confused. We're hoping to help solve this problem with a new video that explains Clear Communication in Email.
What it Teaches:
Every day, emails are sent that don’t get results. Part of the reason is that people aren’t receiving the information they need. This video explains the problem and how to fix it by asking three simple questions. It teaches:
- Why writing effective emails can be difficult
- What prevents recipients from seeing or responding to email
- How to get the recipient’s attention
- How to respect the recipient’s time
- How to get the results you want from email
Watch the Video
Recent Common Craft Videos
We now have 106 explainer videos in our library. Each video is designed to explain a subject so you don't have to. Common Craft videos can help save time in your classroom, course, training session or presentation. Here are the most recent additions:
Ready to use Common Craft in your teaching? Download our video files, embed the videos or display them in your classroom.