If you're considering our online course on Creating Readable Videos, now is the time to dive in.
This pricing will expire this Friday, September 22nd.
More than the Method
Readable Videos are created using a simple method that's similar to screencasting. You might wonder: If it's simple, why do I need a course? I'm so glad you asked!
It's not enough to record words on your screen. To be effective, you'll need best practices for designing, organizing, and animating words and visuals in your video.
Along with the production method, the course covers:
- Kinetic Typography: Learn best practices for animating words to relate meaning and emotion
- Accessibility: Account for visual impairments like blindness or color blindness
- Readable Design: Understand what fonts, formatting, layout, and colors work best
- Useful Animations: Discover what animations to use in specific situations
- DIY Visuals: Use drawing tools in presentation software to create your own visuals
- Clarity and Explanation: Learn lessons from The Art of Explanation and other Explainer Academy courses
You'll be surprised by how much there is to learn. These skills can be applied to other creative projects like presentations, normal videos, and more.
Let's Do This
The online world is becoming more readable. Now is the time to develop the skills you need.
- Over 5 hours of video instruction, quizzes, downloadable docs
- No special software, equipment, or complicated editing is required
- A 30-day money-back guarantee
- Your access will never expire. Buy it now, learn, and refer back to it anytime.
- Works on any connected device
Get the Readable Videos Course for US$99