Our new video was the most requested by members and explains Primary and Secondary Sources in research (2.5 minutes).
About this video:
When researching, there are two main types of information sources: primary and secondary sources. Understanding the difference between them and how to use them can help make your projects more thorough and accurate.
What it Teaches:
This video looks back at a big event in history: The Great Storm (England, 1703). It asks the question - how do we know what we know about this storm? This question is answered by explaining primary and secondary sources. It teaches:
- Why sources matter in establishing facts and information
- What represents a primary source and how to use them
- Why primary sources may present an incomplete picture
- What represents a secondary source
- How primary and secondary sources may contribute to the best understanding
The Cut-out Library Now Contains over 1500 Cut-outs!
Our library of "Common Craft Style" Cut-outs continues to grow and search is the best way to find what you need. Give it a try.
Add Cut-outs to presentations, documents, videos and more. They are designed to make your media more visually compelling.
Here's a hint - you can search by color to find characters that match. For example, here are all the "blue" Cut-outs.