Our new video explains gamification.
Find out why so many teachers, organizations and products are using gamification to engage and motivate others.
What if completing your goals felt more like a game, with points, competition and awards? That’s the goal of gamification - to motivate and engage people by making the completion of tasks feel like a game that you want to win.
What it Teaches
Gamification is becoming a bigger part of our lives and for good reason: it works. This video explains the concept of gamification and how game mechanics are used to motivate people to accomplish personal and professional tasks and goals. It teaches:
- Why data and measurements are not enough to motivate people
- Why products, services and organizations are using gamification
- How an internal team uses gamification to complete a project
- Why gamification is becoming a part of everyday life
- How gamification can be used by anyone