For generations, students learned concepts in the classroom and then practiced at home. Today, an idea called the flipped classroom is changing this process and helping teachers make better use of class time. This video explains the flipped classroom.
What it Teaches:
This video explains the flipped classroom and why it is being adopted by teachers. It illustrates problems many teachers experience in the traditional format and how the flipped classroom can help solve them by considering the most effective use of both class time and homework. It teaches:
- Why learning and practicing are essential parts of the education process
- How the flipped classroom is changing how we think about learning and practice
- How the flipped classroom impacts teachers and students
- What many teachers will need to flip their classrooms
- Why the flipped classroom may not be best for every student and situation