We're excited to share a new FREE course at the Explainer Academy that's built on real-world classroom experience. It's a Teacher's Guide to Creating Common Craft Style Videos in the Classroom.
Enroll for FREE at the Explainer Academy
The course includes:
- Tools, processes, and tips for every phase of the project
- Script, storyboard, and planning templates created by teachers
- Behind-the-scenes images and videos of teachers and students making videos
- Multiple instructional videos
- A free pack of over 100 Common Craft Cut-outs
Over the years, we've been thrilled to see so many teachers and students create Common Craft Style videos in the classroom. You can find hundreds of examples on YouTube.
A number of teachers took the time to document and share their process and experience online. Recently, we reached out to them with a request to share their know-how for this course. They were happy to help and those generous teachers are listed below:
- Kim Barker at allstarELA.com
- Mr. Fogle on YouTube from Seneca Valley School District
- Dr. Eric Langhorst at Speaking of History
- Paul Bogush at his blog
- Ryan Canton on YouTube
If you're looking for a fun, engaging project that teaches media, communication and teamwork skills, our free course will get you started on the right foot.