What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Watch a Common Craft video that explains cookies.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies - We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies - In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, provide for efficient use of services and so on.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
- Manage Cookies in Chrome
- Manage Cookies in Firefox
- Manage Cookies in Safari
- Manage Cookies in Explorer
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Last updated: 5/23/18