Based on suggestions and votes from Common Craft members, we just published a new video called Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) - Explained by Common Craft.
What it Teaches: This video explains the business use of Virtual Private Networks. It tells the story of Candice who discovers her new employer’s VPN, which means she can securely connect to the company network over the Internet.
• Why normal Internet connections are not secure for business information
• Why VPNs make sense for... Continue Reading
Today we’re announcing a new video: Crowdsourcing - Explained by Common Craft
These days crowdsourcing is changing how we think about getting things done. This video follows the story of a person who discovers how a “crowd” of strangers can help him accomplish a goal. It teaches:
• Why crowdsourcing is needed
• How goals are accomplished using crowdsourcing
• How crowdsourcing helps with speed, quality and cost
• What motivates crowd members to contribute
• How crowdfunding helps turn... Continue Reading